Cheap Windows VPS pricing - 2020
Top 5 Cheap windows VPS service - 2020
- Free domain for the first year. Bluehost also offers a free domain with its windows VPS plan for one year. After one year, the domain can be renewed at a market price.
- 30-Day money-back guarantee. You can get a refund from Bluehost (No questions asked) within 30 days of service if you are unhappy with the service.
- 24/7 customer support. Bluehost is #1 choice when it comes to customer support. Live chat, phone call, and email is available to assist you at any given point of time.
Bluehost for scalability
Bluehost Windows VPS is well equipped to scale-up with your demand. Below is the more feature that you can opt for if needed.
- Multi-server management. You can add more than one VPS or web hosting service within a single account to manage everything in one place.
- Access control. Bluehost gives you the power to grant access to your account with a specific control. i.e. Owner and server administrator.
- File management. You can create as many FTP accounts as needed to upload, download or change a file on your VPS server.
The optional features include additional storage options, domain privacy and protection, and sitelock.
- Reliability Hostgator’s VPS is located at its state-of-the-art data center that is power redundant coupled with HVAC units.
- Flexible software options If you are looking for custom installation of scripts or application you are well off with the Hostgator’s VPS service.
- Powerful hardware Hostgator partners with the best including Intel and AMD which in turn gives the best performance on the VPS hosting.
- Weekly off-sites backups Hostgator gives you a peace of mind with its generous weekly off-site backups.
- Full-suite of valuable tools With Hostgator, you get much more than just a hosting service. All the website development tools, ready to install templates and scripts awaits you!
- Customer support Hostgator offers prompt customer service experience. Customer representatives are available over 24*7 Live chat, email, support ticket and the phone.
We will be adding more service providers to this section soon.